This delicious Multi-Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Chili recipe is to.die.for.
Because….cheese and bacon and beans and beef and cheese and bacon and beans and beef.
You get the idea.
I can already seeing you jotting it down for a future meal plan. (Better yet, save it to Pinterest, or email yourself the recipe!)
This chili is UH-MAZING and I can’t wait to hear what you think!
P.S. Don’t go easy on the bacon garnish. It’s always good to go heavy with a bacon garnish. 😉
We hope you enjoy this scrumptious multi-cooker ground beef recipe.Print
Multi-Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Chili – prepared on slow cooker or stovetop modes.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 – 15 oz. cans white and/or pinto beans
- 4 cups beef or chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups whole milk or heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Side: veggies or side salad
- In the multi-cooker insert on stovetop low or Saute at 350 F, brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic. Drain, if needed, and return to the insert.
- Add the undrained cans of beans, broth and 1-2 cups of water (depending on how thick you want the chili)
- SLOW COOKER: Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once done cooking, stir in 1 cup of cheese and 2 cups whole milk or heavy cream to the chili in the multi-cooker.
- STOVETOP: Set on stovetop high or Saute at 400 F and bring to bubbling. Let cook at a rolling bubble for 8 to 10 minutes, to allow flavors to mingle and marry. Once done cooking, stir in 1 cup of cheese and 2 cups whole milk or heavy cream to the chili. Ladle into bowls.
- Cook and crumble the bacon and serve as garnish with the other half of the shredded cheese.
- Serve Multi-Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Chili with some veggies or side salad.