This flavorful Multi-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili recipe is basically buffalo wings in a comforting bowl.
It’s made from simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen. Plus, you can adjust the heat factor to accomodate your family’s taste buds. The blue cheese garnish really takes it up a notch, so be sure to add it!
We hope you enjoy this scrumptious multi-cooker recipe.
Multi-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili – prepared in the Stovetop mode.
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 15 oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp red hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese, as garnish
- Add the oil to the multi-cooker insert and turn on Saute at 350 F. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and hot pepper sauce; adjust temperature to 400 F and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to 350 F; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and flavors are blended. Top each serving with blue cheese. Add more hot pepper sauce, to taste.
- Serve Buffalo Chicken Chili with Blue Cheese garnish.