A delicious multi-cooker soup recipe is amazing pasta and cream combo! It’s truly phenomenal…
I dare you to eat just one bowl. 😉
If pasta and cheese is your weakness, you are going to go crazy for this soup!
We hope you enjoy this scrumptious multi-cooker soup recipe.
Multi-Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup – prepared on Slow Cook or Stovetop mode.
- 1 lb. ground pork sausage
- 2 whole carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 20 oz. box fresh or frozen tortellini
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Garnish: fresh chopped basil
- Side: salad
- In the multi-cooker insert, set on Stovetop Low or Saute at 350 F and brown the pork sausage, then drain and return to the insert.
- Place the chopped carrots, celery and onion with the browned sausage, diced tomatoes and chicken stock into the insert. Add the garlic powder, Italian seasoning with pinch of salt and pepper.
- SLOW COOK: Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 4 hours.
- With 20 to 30 minutes left in the cooking cycle, whisk together the milk, cream and flour in a small bowl. Stir into the soup and add the tortellini as well. Stir in the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Let the cooking cycle finish and the ladle soup into bowls and garnish with fresh basil. Do not leave tortellini cooking or on warm mode in your slow cooker, so it doesn’t overcook.
- STOVETOP: Turn on Stovetop High or Saute at 400 F, and bring to bubbling. The swirl in the milk, cream, flour and tortellini and boil for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tortellinis have softened. Mix in the Parmesan and mozzarella cheese and stir in until they melt. Ladle into bowls to keep pasta from overcooking.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Multi-Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup with salad.