A delicious multi-cooker Italian Wedding Soup recipe that’s packed with amazing, rich flavors of chicken meatballs, spinach and pasta.
With the multi-cooker, you can brown the meatballs on saute mode, then make adjustments to the stovetop mode or slow cook mode to finish cooking this meal. Yay for “one dish dinners!”
Form the meatballs, brown them on all sides, then add the remaining ingredients and they will all cook together. The pan seared chicken will give off a delicious, deep flavor into the soup.
We hope you enjoy this scrumptious multi-cooker soup recipe.
Multi-Cooker Italian Wedding Soup – prepared on Stovetop mode.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1-2 cups water (depending on how soupy you like it)
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 12 oz. bag frozen chopped spinach
- 8 oz. small shell pasta noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Side: dinner rolls and/or salad
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, bread crumbs, eggs and Italian seasoning into 3/4 inch diameter meatballs.
- Heat the multi-cooker insert on Stovetop High or Saute at 400 F. Add the olive oil and brown the chicken meatballs on all sides. Pour in the chicken stock plus 1-2 cups of water.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, and frozen chopped spinach. Bring to a rolling boil. If you plan to let it simmer, reduce heat to Stovetop Low or Saute 300 F.
- Add the pasta noodles about 10-12 minutes before you’d like to serve the soup. Do not let them overcook, or you’ll end up with Mushy Italian Wedding Soup! Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve Multi-Cooker Italian Wedding Soup with dinner rolls and/or side salad.