This delicious and hearty Multi-Cooker Tex Mex Chicken Chili recipe will knock your cozy socks off. The best part about this multi-cooker chicken recipe is that it’s filling, yet light plus hearty and delicious. It’s a must try!
And bonus points for being able to go from freezer to thawed to multi-cooker with ease. Add the ingredients and cook as directed, then top with sour cream and cheese garnishes.
We hope you enjoy this scrumptious multi-cooker recipe.Print
Multi-Cooker Tex Mex Chicken Chili – prepared on slow cooker or stovetop mode.
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small white onion
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 15 oz. can pinto beans
- 15 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 4 oz. can green chilies
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Garnish: shredded cheese or sour cream
- Side: salad
- Open all the cans. Drain and rinse the beans.
- Chop the onion.
- Add all the ingredients into the multi-cooker insert, excluding garnishes and sides.
- SLOW COOKER: Cook on low for 8 hours. Once cooked, gently pull apart the chicken with 2 forks.
- STOVETOP: Simmer at 300 to 325 F for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Once cooked, gently pull apart the chicken with 2 forks.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken Chili preferred garnishes and side salad.